If you belong to teenage group then the biggest problem you have is to maintain your skin. Teenagers are always in a mood to take risk try, out new things, having a care free attitude, eat anything they want and not take care of themselves. But this does affect their health and skin to a larger extent.
After knowing about simple ways in order in which the teenagers take care of their skin we got following methods:
- Avoid oily and junk food.
- Drink as much as water you can in a day, at least 8 glass a day.
- Wash your face daily with plain water whenever you come from out.
- Use sunscreen with maximum spf in order to protect your skin from UV rays of the sun.
- Use moisturizer if you have a dry skin.
- Apply little buttermilk on your skin at night when you remove your makeup.
- Use natural herbs like turmeric, curd, chandan etc. on your skin; it makes your skin internally healthy.
In addition to above tips our experts recommend have vitamin C rich food like orange, alma etc. Include fresh vegetable, fruits and salads in your diet. Omega 3 and vitamin E is good for skin. Include minimum 2 almonds and walnuts in diet. Have enough sleep for 6-8 hours per day. Reduce stress and also avoid tea and coffee. Exercise daily, it helps in circulation of blood towards skin. Have a morning walk as it gives more oxygen to skin which is good for skin health.
If you have any more suggestions or discussions feel free to tell us here..!!